THIS IS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS FOR EVERYONE IN
BRENTWOOD AS A WHOLE COMMUNITY.
YOU, YOUR NEIGHBOR, ALL OF US NEED TO BE PREPARED
Not only is attendance entirely FREE, we will also give away free emergency
supplies to create or add to your emergency preparedness kit. These will be
given to fair attendees via curbside pick-up soon after the fair.
(Date and place of distribution to be announced. One set of free items per family, while
supplies last. Attendance at the fair is required to receive items.)
FIRE DANGER LEVEL
RED FLAG STATUS
HOW DO YOU PREPARE?
- Your Family Plan. Practice it!
- What will you need? Choose a List
- Sign up for alerts
- NotifyLA – Sign up now. This one is important . There are quite a few of these. They will give you immediate info in an emergency
- Neighborhood Plan– Your neighbors are your first responders.
Emergency services will be there but not immediately. There should be a
neighborhood plan to respond in a crisis. Some things to consider:
- Use RYLAN as a tool to organize your neighborhood
- Does everyone have a list of phone numbers?
- Do you have a FRS/Ham radio network?
- Where will you meet? Who is not safe and will need help
- Be Trained and Informed– CERT, FEMA, & more
- Tips and Tricks – Ideas that are not on the usual lists